Dev.Play Conference, 07-08 November, Bucharest, Romania
Conditions and regulations for the Dev.Play 2019 Indie Expo Awards
All participants of the Dev.Play 2019 Awards must comply with the following terms and conditions. By participating at the awards, it is considered that you have read and agreed to these rules. If you do not agree to these rules, please notify the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org to withdraw your participation.
1. Organizer Organizer of Dev.Play 2019 Awards is RGDA (the Romanian Game Developers Association)
2. Award categories Participating games will compete in the following categories: BEST DESIGN BEST VISUALS BEST MOBILE GAME BEST GAME OF THE SHOW
3. Eligibility criteria All games present at the Dev.Play Indie Expo area will automatically be eligible for the Dev.Play 2019 Awards. For clarity, both unreleased titles and titles which were released no earlier than November 1st 2018 are eligible for participating at the Dev.Play Indie Expo Awards. Games which have won Dev.Play awards at past editions are not eligible to participate in a category that they have won in the past. Studios who do not wish to participate should notify the organizers at the address indicated above.
4. Independent production / studio Every company or an individual that submits a game must be completely independent meaning that they do not have majority control in the company by a video game publisher, they are not a subsidiary of an international video game publisher and their production/game is funded in majority through various independent sources.
5. Jury The Dev.Play 2019 organizer will set up an international judging panel that will select the finalist nominees and award winners for the categories mentioned in article 2 (announced during the second day of the conference during the Dev.Play Awards Gala). RGDA staff and board members are excluded from the jury and have no input in the judging process.
6. Award The winner of each category will receive the Dev.Play 2019 award statue / plaque / diploma. The organizer reserves the right to add additional rewards or compensation, as provided by potential sponsors of the Awards. All of the awards are to be delivered to the selected winners in the maximum of 60 days period after the Dev.Play 2019 Indie Award ceremony.
7. Free participation Participating at the Dev.Play 2019 Awards is completely free of charge, with the only requirement being that every participating team needs to have at least one team member registered for the conference (ticket bought) to be considered during the nominee selection round, and later be present at the conference for any additional questions by the contest jury, as well as present during the Dev.Play 2019 Awards Gala.
8. Additional information The Organizer reserves the right to change these conditions and regulations or to add and remove categories for the Awards, taking into account logistics, public interest and feedback. Any changes which would require awards participants to be notified in advance will be announced to the public in due time.